Dental care benefit is still quite a rare employee benefit in Finland. However, it is a great way for businesses to take care of their employees’ oral health and prevent dental illnesses. Starting from September 2020, our customers will be able to care for their employee’s oral health when we add dental care benefit into our offering.
Niko on Eazybreakin digimarkkinoinnin toteutuksesta vastaava. Markkinoinnin lisäksi Nikon työlistalle kuuluu mm. asiakaspalvelua, tuotekehitystä ja myyntiä erinäisiin viikkoannoksiin paloiteltuna. Turhat prosessit liian suurina annoksina saavat Nikon näkemään punaista, ja näiden kitkemisestä syntyy hänen suurin palonsa.
Posts by Niko Kangasmaa
Finnish innovation goes global – Sodexo Benefits & Rewards Services buys the entire share capital of Eazybreak OyJuly 1, 2020
Many Eazybreak customers are using Eazybreak Agreement Lunch vouchers. The employer forms price agreements with selected restaurants so the employees can pay their lunches with Eazybreak. Managing Eazybreak agreements between the company and the merchant will be soon more efficient and flexible than before. More information about agreement changes will also be available.
In the future, Eazybreak service enables
- you to send an agreement proposal concerning agreement lunch and their post-invoicing to multiple merchant locations (restaurants) simultaneously.
- you to send an agreement proposal concerning agreement lunch and their post-invoicing on behalf of multiple companies to multiple merchant locations (if you are an administrator of these companies in Eazybreak service).
- you to easily remind merchants to accept your agreement proposal, if they haven’t done so yet.
- you to get a reason for why a merchant has changed your company’s agreement price.
- both parties (your company or the merchant) to get a reason for the cancellation of an agreement.
These changes and improvements will be published soon. Please send us your comments about the new functionalities anytime. Any feedback and ideas to improve our service are always welcome.
The disturbance in Eazybreak SMS-payments has been fixed on 10.5.2019 after 10.00. Due to the issue being resolved, a few of our customers have today received mobile vouchers they ordered earlier this week. We kindly ask everyone experiencing issues in Eazybreak-payments to contact our customer service.
Eazybreak celebrates its 10-year journey in 2019. When our service was launched at the end of 2010, it was technically and visually state of the art. Time has gone by and the expectations of our line of business and customers have changed which is why we will now renew our service’s user interface. Watch the video below for a short introduction.
Eazybreak and world’s leading employee benefits provider Sodexo Benefits & Rewards have entered a global license agreement concerning deployment and development of Eazybreak’s digital platform of employee benefits services.
The digital solution developed by Eazybreak is globally unique, because it’s really user-friendly and creates savings for every party of the employee benefits chain. Together with Eazybreak, we are going to accelerate driving operational excellence in the payment and administration of employee benefits outside Finland as wellFredrik Öhrn, Nordic CEO of Sodexo Benefits & Rewards Services
The animation does not affect processing Eazybreak payment.
Older Android and iOS application versions or Windows application do not include the animated element.
A blue-and-white element moving back and forth is located under the payment code.
Eazybreak published a completely renewed Eazybreak application for iOS user in early February. Since then we have been working on developing a similar update for Android phones. The development is now finished and a completely new Eazybreak Android application is published during the next few days.
On the following Thursday, 5th of May 2016, Ascension Day is celebrated. Eazybreak customer service will be closed the whole day then.
From Friday 6th of May our customer service will be available normally, during weekdays between 8 am and 5 pm.
- A new layout and graphic design that is lighter and clearer.
- “Used” (Käytetty) button in the mobile voucher has been removed due to many misunderstandings.
- The order code tab has been removed.
- The new “Search” feature enables you to find locations with their name or order code. This is replacing the old order code tab.