We are renewing our brand. You will see the changes in all our materials, in our website and in your Eazybreak account. The implementation will be done step by step. The changes can be seen already in the Eazybreak mobile voucher with our new logo. Otherwise the mobile voucher will remain the same.
The new logo is used in mobile devices (iOS/Android) using the latest Eazybreak application version 2.6. This version also includes a new feature, which enables the user to buy vouchers and pay the employee share, directly from the app, using web payment. This Eazyshare feature is used only, if the employee share is not deducted from the salary. Please see detailed information about this functionality from you private Eazybreak employee account.
Eazybreak published a completely renewed Eazybreak application for iOS user in early February. Since then we have been working on developing a similar update for Android phones. The development is now finished and a completely new Eazybreak Android application is published during the next few days.
On the following Thursday, 5th of May 2016, Ascension Day is celebrated. Eazybreak customer service will be closed the whole day then.
From Friday 6th of May our customer service will be available normally, during weekdays between 8 am and 5 pm.
The opening hours of our customer service during Easter are the following:
- Mon 21.3. – thu 24.3. open normally 8.00-17.00
- Between Fri (Good Friday) 25.3. – Mon (2. Easter day) 28.3. closed
- Starting from Tue 29.3. we’ll be helping normally again during the hours 8.00-17.00
Eazybreak announced last December the news about our new Eazybreak iPhone application. The latest version includes features requested by our end-users, both employees and merchants. We are happy to present the new user-friendly version, which will be published shortly.
The new Eazybreak iPhone application includes the following features and changes:
- A new layout and graphic design that is lighter and clearer.
- “Used” (Käytetty) button in the mobile voucher has been removed due to many misunderstandings.
- The order code tab has been removed.
- The new “Search” feature enables you to find locations with their name or order code. This is replacing the old order code tab.
A new Eazybreak Android application with similar changes will be also released during this year. For further information please follow Eazybreak news in our website.
Eazybreak text message order number will change on 19th february. Our old order number will be deactivated at the same time.
The new number for ordering Eazybreak mobile vouchers is 18171.
Order mobile vouchers from the number mentioned above in the future. The new order number works better for our customers whose mobile subscription has service numbers blocked. This way, we’re improving our service especially for those customers who don’t have a smartphone. Please, update the Eazybreak order number to your phone’s contacts.
Eazybreak customer service is open weekdays from 8am to 5pm (email@example.com, tel. 020 740 2730).
We are closed during following holidays:
- 24.12.2015 Thursday, Christmas Eve
- 25.12.2015 Friday, Christmas day
- 06.01.2016 Wednesday, Epiphany
The number of Eazybreak users will increase notably in January 2016. Due to this our customer service is open exceptionally during following weekends from 9am to 5pm.
- 01.01.2016 Friday, New Years Day
- 02.01.2016 Saturday
- 03.01.2016 Sunday
- 09.01.2016 Saturday
We’re improving the reliability of Eazybreak Service by doing some maintenance work on our servers on Saturday 01.08.2015 at 00:00-07:00.
- Please avoid ordering Eazybreak vouchers during the maintenance. Eazybreak Service will have temporarily outages during this time and mobile vouchers cannot be delivered.
- Voucher delivery for August will happen after the maintenance window.
We’re improving the reliability of Eazybreak Service by doing some maintenance work on our servers on Wednesday 22.7.2015 at 22:00-24:00. Our Service will be temporarily unavailable during this time and mobile vouchers cannot be delivered to mobile phones.