Many Eazybreak customers are using Eazybreak Agreement Lunch vouchers. The employer forms price agreements with selected restaurants so the employees can pay their lunches with Eazybreak. Managing Eazybreak agreements between the company and the merchant will be soon more efficient and flexible than before. More information about agreement changes will also be available.
In the future, Eazybreak service enables
- you to send an agreement proposal concerning agreement lunch and their post-invoicing to multiple merchant locations (restaurants) simultaneously.
- you to send an agreement proposal concerning agreement lunch and their post-invoicing on behalf of multiple companies to multiple merchant locations (if you are an administrator of these companies in Eazybreak service).
- you to easily remind merchants to accept your agreement proposal, if they haven’t done so yet.
- you to get a reason for why a merchant has changed your company’s agreement price.
- both parties (your company or the merchant) to get a reason for the cancellation of an agreement.
These changes and improvements will be published soon. Please send us your comments about the new functionalities anytime. Any feedback and ideas to improve our service are always welcome.