What is Eazybreak commuting benefit?
Eazybreak commuting benefit is a handy way to get people to work – and back home. It is a digital commute voucher that the employee can use to buy tickets from R-kiosks and HSL or Matkahuolto service points. Everybody wins when time, effort, money, and nature is saved. With Eazybreak good things move forward!Start trial
What are the advantages of Eazybreak commuting benefit?
Wherever there is a phone, there is a ticket. Eazybreak makes using public transport desirable. Using public transportation reduces the carbon footprint as well as parking costs of both the employee and the whole company. With the help of digitalization, the management of fringe benefits gets easier and faster, which frees both time and monetary resources to your company’s actual business. The benefit is tax-free for employees up to 300 euros and between 751 – 3400 euros – read more in Finnish.Start trial
Where does Eazybreak commuting benefit work?
With the Eazybreak commute benefit you can pay for tickets in all R-kiosks around Finland as well as in HSL and Matkahuolto service points. The extensive distribution network of R-kioski offers a good selection of different taxman-approved commute tickets for e.g. HSL, VR and Matkahuolto services as well as for the local traffic contractors of Oulu and Tampere.View Locations
How do I start using Eazybreak commuting benefit?
Starting to use Eazybreak is as easy as riding a bike – except you don’t even break a sweat!
- Register your company to Eazybreak Service here.
- Add employee information effortlessly by loading them from a csv file or by saving them one by one.
- Accept the terms of agreement and the registration is complete.
- The employees will automatically receive instructions in their email how to start using their personal Eazybreak account.
- The benefits will be automatically added to your employees’ accounts based on your benefit settings.
- Have a nice trip!
Ps. If you are using Netvisor, starting to use Eazybreak is even easier! Read more!